So it's been two nights in a row now that my daughter has woken up in a lot of pain. She's having gastrointestinal issues that were in the middle of diagnosing (let's just say collecting stool from a diaper was not on my parenting list.)Anyway, until tests come back her pediatrician has her on the BRAT diet and a toddler's probiotic. Problem is, those two things give her insane amounts of gas. I've let her come lay in my bed because I know she doesn't feel well, and quite frankly I still need my sleep. Only I can't because she's laying next to me making loud ass farts all the time. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't at 330 in the morning. It takes hours for the gas to pass before she feels well enough to go back to sleep (but then I have to fight an over tired 2 year old to go back to sleep and we all know how that one ends.)Is there anything I can do to help that won't disrupt what the doctor has us doing? I rub her poor tummy while we lay in bed but other than that I don't know :/ via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dhJzei
No comments:
Post a Comment