Thursday, 4 August 2016

Good, stimulating toys for a 2.5 yo?


I haven't gotten my daughter any new toys in a while and her toys have gotten stale. One exception, I was gifted a box of some large Legos similar to duplo. She is not quite there yet but should be soon. Anyways. I need some good toys for her. I like thinking toys, like Lego/duplo, but I suppose regular play toys are cool too. Any help is appreciated. I'm starting to feel bad for her, like I'm not doing my job of getting her good toys. She has a big bin in the corner of the living room with a bunch of toys, and she doesn't get excited about them anymore. what toys do your children enjoy?One of her fave toys is a mini basketball goal/soccer net in one. It's a vtech with sound and lights. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2avq7KA

No comments:

Post a Comment