Thursday, 4 April 2019

Young father [19M], at my wits end with newborn's nonstop crying. It's only night 2 of him being home.


People told me how it would be and I fully expected but damn. How the fuck is he gonna cry for NO APPARENT REASON? Pacifer? Nope. Swaddling? Nope. Diaper? Nope. Lighting in the room? Nope. The wind from the fan? Nope. We've literally tried everything, but as soon as we flick the light off... WAAAAAAH!!!!!! UGH. My girlfriend could see how frustrated I was getting and told me I should take a break so I'm currently typing this on the couch in the living room. Last night the roles were reversed with me telling her she should take a break lol. Why the hell do babies do this at NIGHT? God forbid we get sleep! Family is coming over to visit during the day so can't do it then. The only bright side I can really see through my frustrated cloudy vision is how appreciative of my mom who adopted me from a crazy family when she was a single mother. Don't know how single parents do it, me and my girlfriend are struggling with 2 of us. Rant over, thanks for reading. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HZhtXV

No comments:

Post a Comment