
Husband wants to go tube down the river for about a mile or so with the whole family in the summer. Toddler won't even be two yet. My MIL is telling me what a great idea it is. Husband thinks it will be great too. MiL said I was the one who wouldn't have fun and everyone else would be fine.Damn right I won't have fun. Why? Because I will be the one on baby duty all day all day trying to keep a toddler entertained, making sure he doesn't get squirmy, and trying to keep him safe from rocks under the water while everyone else relaxes.This is the river where at least one child drowns every year from the undercurrent and there was a temporary swimming ban because of the deaths. Stay close to edges and for the most part people are fine.Am I overreacting here? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nA4Isr
No comments:
Post a Comment