Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Question for parents with 2 or more children


Hi fellow Parents!First time poster here. My wife and I have an amazingly wonderful 8 month old boy. He's just incredible. We've always said we would try for 2, but as most plans in life, our birth-plan went out the window when the time for our son was born. After a few months and the dust is settling, we've been discussing the idea of having a second child recently.Since we are both extremely infatuated with our son and can't really imagine sharing our time with him, how did you all handle these sort of feelings? I am very sure we're not the only parents to love our son/first child, but was it difficult not devoting as much time to them due to a newborn in the equation? How did you all handle it? Was it even an issue when your second child arrived? Are we just being paranoid?I never expected this to be a question coming from me. I've always been good about sharing my time and attention with friends, family, etc., but now it is crossing my mind. My wife thought this would be more of an issue for her from the beginning, however, I am looking for your experiences with feelings like this and how you dealt with them, or we're these concerns irrelevant when the time came.Thanks!! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nxnkJq

No comments:

Post a Comment