Saturday, 4 March 2017

Our kids (18mo, 6) made the sitter sick


Last week both our daughters were a little sick. Nothing extreme just sore throats. We figured it was a cold or something. Both my husband and I had a work event to go to so we called a sitter. She used to be our nanny and we warned her the kids were sick.Turns out the girls had strep throat. Now our sitter has strep throat. Obviously if we'd known it was strep we wouldn't have exposed our sitter to our kids.We're in Canada so she doesn't have to pay for a doctor's visit but I think we should pay for her antibiotics at the very least. My husband thinks that getting sick is just a risk of being a babysitter. I disagree. She's a student and probably wouldn't have agreed to come if she knew it was strep because she's now missing class and school.What would other parents do? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mZAQkY

No comments:

Post a Comment