
Well, the title gives it away. I started having him fall asleep with me on the couch and I would put him in his bed. Worked great for awhile. Until he would wake up in the middle of the night and scream for me. Then that started into me falling asleep on his floor with him. Then went to me falling asleep on his floor with him and holding his hand. And now it's at he falls asleep on the floor with me, I leave the room and he comes into mine within an hour and goes right back to sleep in my bed. He knows what he's doing, but I'm just so tired. I don't know what to do. He has a brother that is in school and they share a room. We have tried everything to letting him cry.... then he just comes out and runs into my room. We have tried putting the tv on and then he still just runs out! I love having him sleep at night with me but i know it's a bad habit. Any suggestions? I've tried telling him he can get a reward if he stays in his own bed. Then he will wake up in my bed and say "did I stay in my own bed last night?" Lol no via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lpIt8a
No comments:
Post a Comment