
My daughter's school only required her to take PE in 9th and 10th grades. Now she's in 11th grade, she doesn't take it anymore and she doesn't exercise at all. She says that she hates every exercise because they hurt and she's always panting and it's no fun. She hates sports and thinks they're really stupid. She says she gets a lot of homework and doesn't have time for exercise. She also says she has no motivation to exercise because she's a healthy weight, never eats breakfast, only eats when she's hungry and stops when she's full and she doesn't snack. If she's hungry she'll always wait until lunch or dinner time. I don't really know how to get her to exercise. I suggested we take a walk in a wooded area near our house one day because she really likes fantasy series like Game of Thrones, Wheel of Time and the Lord of the Rings and I thought she might like it because it's like those books. But she didn't want to do it. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2m58HeK
No comments:
Post a Comment