
I'm not sure how often parents of teens post here, but I'm a very proud mommy right now. :)My daughter just finished her first year playing high school basketball. She made varsity as a freshman. She was very intimidated at first (these girls are good) and there were more than a few tears in the car after her first couple practices and games.But she persevered, and when she finally just relaxed, that's when her hard work and natural talent shined through. She went from sitting on the bench to starting most games. After her last game of the season, she came off the court and I couldn't believe this 6 foot tall warrior was actually my 14 year old daughter.I know this is braggy, but I'm just so happy for her right now. Anyone else have sports success stories about their kids to share? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mQWvgk
No comments:
Post a Comment