
Sorry in advance to any formatting or spelling errors I'm on a phone and I've got know idea how this is supposed to be written.I am a new member of our little schools P&C and am in a predicament to do with alternate care arrangements for my 5yr old as the principle of the school has stated no children are allowed to attend and that it is not a P&C decision to be made so therefore it cannot be voted on.As a mother who is disabled and who's fiancè is also her carer that meant that I could not attend as it is just me, partner and kiddo and being in a small town during working hours no one else can take kiddo. We did how ever manage to get a friend to take kiddo at the last minute as they had an afternoon off so we were able to attend so this issue could be brought up (it was shutdown really fast but at least I was able to bring attention to it) I was then informed after the P&C meeting today that apparently it's my constitutional right to have my child at meetings if I so wish. But try as I might I cannot work computers very well so information seems to be elusive to me (reddit is about my limit of knowledge and only because my brother showed me how).So I was wondering if there was anyone on here that could help or point me in the right direction, even a link to something would be appreciated so that I can at least find out if this is true or if there is something that can be done. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mPRSlW
No comments:
Post a Comment