Tuesday, 21 March 2017

1 year old and feeding


My daughter is 14 months old. She's a lazy eater. She won't feed herself most of the time. She's also picky. And basically refuses lunch and dinner, she's good with breakfast. My wife and I have differing views on her pickiness. I say to just make her skip, she will never go to bed hungry because she gets milk before bed. My wife always just finds something she does like, even if it's junk food, so she's sure she gets fed. How do we go about this?Also can someone please tell me that my daughter won't always be a brat. She screams bloody murder when she doesn't get her way and I don't know how I'm supposed to react. I've yelled back and given timeouts, they don't seem to work.I want to be a good dad but maybe I've been doing everything wrong. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mp4STh

No comments:

Post a Comment