I love my two year old dearly, but she is the clingiest child. She constantly needs to be touching me. All day every day. I can't go more than two minutes without her wanting to.climb on me or jump on me or pet me. I have never been a very touchy person, but I don't have an issue cuddling with me kids. The problem is it is getting to the point I can't do anything. I put her down and she cries. I move her off me and she cries. When we visit with my parents she won't let my dad put her down. She constantly tells me she is afraid. I told her she doesn't need to be afraid to be held. I have tried to redirect her. I hate the idea of telling her how she is feeling, but she usually isn't scared. I ask, "how about we pick another way to feel," and suggest we be happy, or joyous or silly. It works for a few minutes and then she is back to being afraid. It isn't like we get no time together. I am home with them all day. Her older sister just started preschool and my little one throws a fit about it. I try to explain she will get mommy and her time, something she never really had as the youngest, and it can be okay. Even as I write this I swear she is trying to get back inside me. I am exhausted and have a cold and I have tried to move her off my at least four times and she refuses to sit by herself. She is laying on my back, digging her feet into me. She hurts me all the time. Whether is is a knee to my side or crushing my ribs. She gave me a nice black eye the other day by slamming her head into my eye. This is not the first time this has happened. This kid broke a rob inside me when I was.pregnant with her. I love her so much, but I am experiencing anxiety because I have zero body automny. I never have a minute where she isn't touching me. I am touched out! I don't want to be mean, and I read that it just means she is comfortable with me and is I deny her she will only want to.do it more and she will feel rejected. I don't want to reject her, but I am covered in bruises. I am achy and feeling like shit today and I just want her to stop laying on my back and sit in her own seat. Does that make me a monster? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dafRvA
No comments:
Post a Comment