Friday, 2 September 2016

I've decided to leave my sons father at 38 weeks.


For many reasons , I've finally decided I want to leave the father of my son . We've been together a little over a year , I got pregnant way too soon , I know that , and at this point I'm not sure what to do . His family is well off - his mom doesn't let him grow up , she pays for everything , gets him out of shit like he's not a grown adult . He's 27 . I'm 25 . My family doesn't have all the money in the world , but I've done a lot on my own . We've loved two different lives , I'm just afraid in court I won't look like a fit parent to have our son . Which I know I am , although I will struggle I know I can take care of him . With the father , his mother will take care of both of them because that's just how it's always been . Help , I'm not too sure where to start . Or what to do . Our son can come any day now and I'm scared . via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bW6omA

No comments:

Post a Comment