Thursday, 22 September 2016

Are we ruining our little boy?


My son is turning 2 next month. He is still in the diapers, and still sleeps with mom. We have started the process of potty training. I am late / early / on time?I plan to buy him a really cool bed of his own for his birthday. I don't want to force him into sleeping on his own though. My wife enjoys him sleeping in the big bed, and I don't mind. It means less quality time for me and the misses, but we make up for that weekly with date night.Everything else - he knows his ABCs and numbers all the way to 10 now. He is starting to associate words with the letters - A is for Apple, etc. He still babble talks, but he is adding words to his vocabulary almost on a daily basis.Are we on track???? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cUlB9y

No comments:

Post a Comment