This morning, my 5 y/o daughter woke up extremely early (5:30 am) and kept saying she wasn't tired. When we asked her to lay back down for a few minutes to see if she could sleep, she started having a tantrum. That isn't the problem.The problem I have is that during this, while my wife and I were standing 5-6 feet away from her she started yelling "Don't hit me, why is daddy punching me?!" over and over.Neither I, nor my wife, have ever struck her in any way other than 1 spanking about 6 months ago.Its bothering me quite a bit, because the last thing we need is her to say something like that at school, and we end up with a call to social services over nothing.We're seeing her pediatrician this afternoon and will bring it up. Has anyone ever experienced something like this? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cukmPj
No comments:
Post a Comment