
Hes broken multiple rods.Normally I take away whatever he cant stop messing with or whatever. But I cant not have window coverings, I hate my windows uncovered, busy street, it gives me hella anxiety.It's a big picture window, he gets up on the ledge and holds onto the curtains and leans forward. Literally hangs off them. He also twirls himself in them then walks around which also pulls it down.I'm really not sure how to stop this. I've tried no a million times, redirecting, tried explaining simply and slowly to him, tried yelling. Nothing is getting through to him to leave the damn curtains alone. I just want him to leave the curtains alone and the window covered ffs!!! He used to do it whenever I left the room but this morning he did it right in front of me and I'm fucking done I'm done I dont know what the fuck to do about it but I'm DONE.Help!! I cant think of any sort of window covers he wont be able to fuck with, plus we dont have money for a huge picture window size fancy ass built in shade or something, and hed probably still manage to break it. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34ullHq
No comments:
Post a Comment