
So I have two grade schoolers and a toddler. Today while waiting for the bus my 1st grader pulls out a scooter and starts buzzing around. My toddler looses it and wants said scooter and is screaming about it. My wife starts yelling at our 1st grader to put it away. I was like, hold on, she's allowed to ride it. She's not wrong. We just don't want to hear the baby screaming. However, now my 1st grader is smuggly scooting around on purpose. Now she is wrong. I was a bit torn. Now seeing her attitude about it, do I now yell at her? I could see the look on her face now that she knew she had power over he little sister. How do you handle this one? I told her to stop being such a dick about it. I'm just kidding. The bus shortly came and that was the end of it. Should I have taken it away at the point where she was now rubbing it in? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/328aly0
No comments:
Post a Comment