Saturday, 3 August 2019

Sons best friend is not allowed to socialise without his younger brother.


I don’t think there is an answer to this it’s more of a frustrated rant.My son (9)has a best friend (also 9)If my son goes over to best friends house they are forced to play with the little brother (5). Little brother is pretty annoying because he gets whatever he wants so long as he doesn’t cry. My son no longer wants to go to their house because of this .If I invite the friend over to my house he is only allowed to come if little brother comes too. Mother is very open that the little brother whines if big brother is not there to play with and she can’t be bothered to deal with it. Even worse if I do just accept this and have both brothers to my house the mother invites herself and hangs around my house. Then I’m stuck talking to her.It’s really annoying . As a side note, she is convinced that older brother is autistic . He’s not! He just needs some space from her helicopter parenting and the little brother !Rant over . Thanks for listening . via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2LZd4pI

No comments:

Post a Comment