Saturday, 3 August 2019

Lucky toddler


Yesterday we spent almost 6 hours in a car driving across our state to go to a wedding. LO (almost 2) was great in the car, but didn't nap and didn't zonked out once we reached the hotel. We had plans to go to dinner last night with a bunch of my cousins and I was a little worried about exhausted toddler meltdowns. It was wonderful. We all had a good time. All meltdowns were averted. LO, despite being exhausted, was totally delightful and sweet. Two cousins brought presents for her--an outfit and some toys. When we were at the car I said to her "We are so lucky. You are so lucky. We have so many people that love us and are so generous." She just smiled and then for the whole car ride back to the hotel she kept repeating in her tired little toddler voice, "I lucky. I lucky. Mommy lucky. Daddy lucky. I lucky." Yeah, kid, we are. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2YEI18K

No comments:

Post a Comment