
On the way home from the County Fair today, we pulled into a parking lot to get ice cream. Just then I noticed a huge bug in my hair. It clung to my finger as I brushed my pony tail with my fingers. I pulled my hand forward and got a tiny glimpse of a shiny green bug, and, well, I freaked out!!I waved it off my hand to get it off of me and jumped out of the car. I look in, and see it on my purse and run around the car. My husband flings my purse out the door and gets out, and we shut the door.All 3 kids are in the car... And so is the bug. We realize this when they all start screaming that the bug was in with them...and they couldn't get out!!We locked the bug in with the kids!!We had no idea if it had a stinger or what. I did some research and I think it was a really big green beetle. So no harm. However, the fact remains that we did, in fact, lock them in there with the unknown bug that two grown adults were freaking out over. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2LYwgUQ
No comments:
Post a Comment