Friday, 23 August 2019

My take on rainbow babys


TW miscarriageIn 2017, I had 2 miscarriages. Both before 12 weeks, but both very very painful. Although I've read about partners heartbreak during this time, my personal experience was, that I was very much alone. Not physically, I was in a relationship and all, but emotionally. It just didn't hit my husband the same way it hit me. And I don't blame him! Not at all, I'm glad he didn't have to suffer my pain. October 2018 our rainbow baby was born. It wasn't until after that, that I started talking about my pregnancy losses. And that's how I call it. I lost a pregnancy, not a baby. Hear me out! You see, I never lost those two babys. They're my baby. The one sleeping on my chest right now. It was her, I know it was. And through all the heartbreak and pain and blood, I waited patiently. She just wasn't ready. I was in such a rush for her to get here, but she got here in her own time. The perfect time. Everything is perfect. You finally made it, Poppy ❤️ via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MvyRWp

No comments:

Post a Comment