Saturday, 24 August 2019

My child could have been kidnapped--A warning


Earlier this week my 8 year old son went with my friend to a home improvement store to pick up a table and stain. They parked in a loading zone. I heard from both my friend and son that he was originally going to stay in the backseat but my friend decided it was a little hot and wanted him to wait by the fan at the register. My friend was right next to the running truck and had started loading a couple cans of paint. He turned his back while standing next to the car to look at a plant for less than 15 seconds. During that time a guy came out of the store and jumped in the car and sped off. The truck is gone. Video from the store shows the guy walking out and seeing the opportunity and taking it. I don't know if he would have gotten out if my son had been in the car or what would have/ could have happened. I know with as fast as it happened he would have at least started driving before realizing my son was in the car. I also know if I'd been the one loading the truck I would have left him in it. I can't stop thinking about what could have happened. Please be careful and keep your kids with you even if it's for 15 seconds. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/340aC8b

No comments:

Post a Comment