Friday, 2 August 2019

I’ve just came home from an evening out with my 16 year old son, he booked a restaurant and cinema tickets all by himself and told me I had to leave my purse at home.


I could actually burst with pride!! My son has started his first well paying job, (he’s worked since he was 12 for like weekends bussing tables/ wait staff for a few shifts per month basically for pocket change) Well, he’s been working 7 days a week during these school holidays for the last 3 weeks at a sandwich shop, he absolutely loves it and is loving having money to do with as he pleases. With his first pay he bought a pair of air pods that he had been so desperate for, the second week he bought a fancy pair of sneakers and some clothes, last week out of the blue he told me that he wanted to take me out for the evening and that I should book this Friday night off work.He booked a restaurant, and bought me premium seats at the movies and he paid for everything! I’ve had such a wonderful night, I’m just so grateful and proud of him. It’s the first time I’ve gone out and not paid anything, it felt so strange yet absolutely bloody wonderful.I love him so much. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/31eU6iG

No comments:

Post a Comment