Thursday, 22 August 2019

I'm 17 and pregnant


I'm not sure if this is allowed here but it seemed like a supportive place on reddit and I guess I'm almost a parent now so I can post. I just took two pregnancy tests and they were both positive. I know who the father is but it's not someone I want to bring a child into the world with. I'm supposed to start my senior year in a few days and be applying to colleges and all that and now I probably won't be able to. I want this child, but it feels like throwing my whole life away, and even if I wanted an abortion it's so hard to get one in my state. I have no idea how to tell my parents, they've put so much time and money and effort into me and I'm just throwing it all away. I have no idea what to do or how to tell them. Help? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/30twWFk

No comments:

Post a Comment