Thursday, 22 August 2019

How can I get my toddler to start talking??


So I have a three year old and he struggles to put words together and pronounce words and I am currently dealing with a whole insurance issue so it is difficult to take him to a speech therapist at the moment. My husband and I are bilingual(English and Spanish) but have noticed that words in English are just easier for my son to say even though he struggles with pronouncing them as I mentioned but at least he tries. How can I help him with his speech from home but still be able to incorporate our native language which is Spanish? I really want to help my son he really tries to talk to us and he gets frustrated when we don’t understand him he just does a little sigh and walks away and it breaks my heart, I just feel like a crappy mom when he does that and I really want to be able to have a conversation with him. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Zfr98Z

No comments:

Post a Comment