
I have a great relationship with my kids. But the problem is, they are not into sports, super picky eaters, and my son is on the spectrum so I pick my battles. My daughter is 13 , has acne and slightly overweight according to their charts. The doctor of course talks about “diet” , I am vegan but the doctor doesn’t know that, and she goes on to tell my daughter being vegan is over rated . I didn’t want to argue but made me feel dumb. Then she starts going on about how she feels about vaping, my husband vapes now instead of smoking for 30 years. But she goes on how horrible it is and yadda yadda ( which yes we know and I don’t want her to ever start) but there was another jab in me. Then she brought up marijuana and how my daughter feels about it. She just answered that it’s used to calm some people. And instantly slammed that down too and said how horrible it is .::: then what hurt was when she said , “ I only am ok for cancer patients using marijuana because they are going to die anyways” My mom died of cancer and my Dad had prostate, and colon cancer. The doctor just blew the cancer thing as , oh well they will die anyways..... So now I come home feeling bad my daughter has acne, doesn’t eat a wholesome dinner every night, and I don’t have her in sports etc .... Maybe I’m just emotional but I’m just tired of these doctors who have no empathy via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Mxy9YR
No comments:
Post a Comment