Wednesday, 23 January 2019

My four year old rapid fires questions


I'm losing my mind. I will answer as many as I can but then I snap and tell him to stop because it gets to be too many. It's usually him saying why and i explain, then why and i explain further. Sometimes the why doesnt even have an answer. Sometimes he needs to just do what i say for his safety and I'll explain when we are in the car. I know he is curious. I want him to understand the world. I dont want to tell him to shut up but by 10am I want to scream. Its 6pm and I've snapped at him three times. I hate it. I dont scream, I dont break things. I just get so annoyed and angry. I ask him to stop. Sometimes I have to yell at him to stop because he continues or ignores my pleas. I wanted a child so bad and now I hate myself for even slightly regretting this decision. He gives me a reason to get out of bed and I hate every single early morning rousing. I will be sunshine and rainbows with a smile on my face as long as I fucking can because he doesnt deserve my bullshit. I am trying so hard to stay strong and be everything he needs. Everything I didnt have. Just one more year. Just one more year of this and I can work again. I always wanted two kids, now I know I only needed one.I love him to death. He is my everything and I want to wake him up every night to tell him I'm sorry for my mistakes. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2UezMug

No comments:

Post a Comment