
Today I broke down in the parking lot of a Walmart when I had 75 dollars in groceries and only 73 dollars in my card. I had my two toddlers with me wanting not to tear up I took out something and paid. I left. I sat in my car and I cried. I cried for 10 minutes and then I drove home. I looked at my paycheck for the last two weeks and it was 350 dollars from my 800 I usually make every two weeks. My hours have been cut tremendously and I'm seeing my self yet again facing another struggle. Will I be able to feed my kids for the next two weeks on 350? I'm not for sure. I don't qualify for government assistance and food banks in my area have seemed harder to get food from in the past couple weeks. I'm trying to stay positive. I just need to get this off my chest. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2FKDo44
No comments:
Post a Comment