
I have a 17 month old(almost 18 months) and with daylight savings coming up this weekend I am pretty worried about her sleep schedule! She usually is asleep from 7-7/8am without waking once(occasionally a diaper change but she goes right back to sleep) she takes a nap from 11-1:30. I have been pushing her nap and bedtime later by 5-10 mins everyday but i am having issues! Her nap hasn't been too bad(she took one from 11:30-2 yesterday)but the last few nights I've put her to bed at 7:30(which was a struggle keeping her up!)and she wakes up at 6/6:30am very cranky. I'm worried that when time changes she will be up at 5am! Should I just put her to bed at 6pm after daylights savings and have her wake at 6/7am like her normal schedule(just seems way to early to go to be at 6!)Wish they just do away with daylights savings this is going to be awful! Please any advice! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2fkUc06
No comments:
Post a Comment