Friday, 2 September 2016

Thankful that my kids have their own bathroom.


We have 3 teenager daughters. My youngest is going to a sleepover right after school today so before school she went and brushed her teeth like they do every morning, and when she came back I told her to get her toothbrush and pack it.Her: Um... I don't know where my toothbrush is...Me: But you just brushed your teeth?Her: I've just been using the red one since I got back from grandmas... (about 2 weeks ago)Oh lord. That's going to be our little secret so oldest daughter doesn't pummel her. Although this absolutely perplexes me why she would go that long not caring, as she's the one child that when we run out of something she's the first to let us know. At least she was using something I guess! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2c0B6zv

No comments:

Post a Comment