Friday, 23 September 2016

I haven't slept through the night for three years; what can I do?


Due to having a very sick husband and two small children I haven't slept through the night for three years. The most sleep I've had in one go is 5 hours, on a bad night I get one hour. One baby wakes up and wakes the other one up - I can't let them sleep in my bed due to my husband's illness; he has a tracheostomy and previously had violent night terrors. I've tried letting them cry it out, and we live in a house too small to separate their bedrooms (unless one sleeps in the hallway which is impractical). Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do? I don't feel confident driving anymore incase I nod off, and whilst pushing my eldest on a swing in an empty play park yesterday, I fell asleep standing up. I'd love just one full night's sleep. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2csLz6G

No comments:

Post a Comment