We had our 2 year old daughter's ears pierced near the end of June this year. She's had them without issues, everything was golden.Tonight one of her earring came out. We lost the backing while out at a shop so my wife couldn't try and put it back in right away. When my wife and daughter got home, we had dinner and tried putting the earring back in but my daughter wasn't having any of it, started to freak so we let it go and tried after her shower. Same deal. My wife just tried (4 or 5 times) to try and get it in while my daughter was sleeping but was having trouble pushing it through so she gave up.I don't think we'll be able to get the earring through without using a bit of a push, and I don't think my daughter will sit still for that easily and I don't know if I want to make a big thing over this. At this point I don't know if we should wait for the ear to heal and re-pierce it (not sure how long that would be) or if we take the other earring out and do this all again at a later date, like when she's 5 or so. I'm a bit OCD, so I kind of want to take the other earring out so everything is balanced.My wife if a bit upset about this, kind of caught me by surprise. Any suggestions would be appreciated. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cNQnoP
No comments:
Post a Comment