Both of my kids go to went to the same daycare. 4yo girl, 1yo boy. My wife dropped our daughter off at daycare at noon after her day at preschool and was told our son "was bitten on one ear, but it's not swollen and all is ok." She asked to be notified immediately if there was any swelling or if it looked to be infected, etc as it was the normal nap time for the little kids and she needed to get back to work.Fast forward to the end of the day, I pick up the kids and they and the other kids are unsupervised while the provider was in the other room talking to a friend of hers. My son emerges looking like a dog attack victim."He got bit on both ears and must have been scratching his face" -daycare provider. Bullshit. He doesn't do that, never has, and we keep his nails cut. I didn't say much and made it clear that I was not happy and left promptly.We got home at the same time my wife did and decided to take him in to get him checked out. Our daughter has mentioned things like her brother falling down the stairs at some point but she was at school for today's situation so we don't have an account of that.Obviously we've pulled them from the daycare, but I don't know what to do otherwise. It's obviously negligence with a side of cover-up. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cHS477
No comments:
Post a Comment