Monday, 4 July 2016

Is it normal to regret falling pregnant and doubt your ability to raise the child?


I fell pregnant in Jan and my partner left me in march but since then I get an overwhelming feeling of regret.I often find my self resenting my unborn child. Ofc I'm aware none of it is his fault but I always had visions of a perfect family and when the relationship broke down all my dreams fell apart. I'm worried I can't love the baby and that I'll have very little interest in raising him when he's born, I'm almost certain I'm going to suffer with post natal depression. I feel like an awful person for feeling this way, I know I should feel excited but 80% of the time I'm wishing things were different.Is this normal or is there anything I can do to conqure my fears and welcome the baby? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/29dm0VH

No comments:

Post a Comment