
https://ift.tt/2qiBscq been a month since I last posted here, so I thought I'd give you an update.I told my wife that how she was treating our daughter is bad for our daughter and our family life. She didn't really take that seriously, so I had to pull out the big guns. I really didn't want to do it, but I gave her an ultimatum that I would walk out with our daughter and check into a hotel if she refused to participate in marriage counseling and parenting courses with me. That is unfortunately what I had to do; however, she called me a few days later and said that she would get help. I was overjoyed that she made this decision. Since then, our quality of life has increased greatly. We've been learning better communication skills for our marriage and better ways to discipline our daughter. My wife has been doing a great job with positive discipline techniques. It was rough for our daughter at the beginning, but slowly, our daughter has been learning that she isn't in control. Potty training is also going well. While there was some defiance at the beginning, our daughter is learning that she is a big girl, and big girls use the potty. Thank you so much for helping me make the move! Although we still have a lot of work ahead of us, our lives have improved dramatically. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2oJZnkw
No comments:
Post a Comment