Tuesday, 5 November 2019

UPDATE: explaining car accident to a five year old


https://ift.tt/2pLg1AT I took my son to see his mom for the first time since the accident. She is home. When we got to their house he was dancing around, and I asked him why. He said that it was his “mommy dance”.When we went in his grandma told him he had to be very quiet and she was going to set him on a blanket and he couldn’t move. When went in the room she was laying on her bed, and her mom picked up him up and set him on the bed next to her. His mom whispered “hi”and he said “Hi!” Back excitedly, and she told him he had to whisper.They kind of talked about Halloween for a few minutes. He told her he didn’t have any fun because he missed her. She told him she was waiting to see him the whole time she was in the hospital.I could tell he was scooting closer to her. I didn’t say anything about it because I know he’s missed her. I don’t know how but he touched her side and hurt her. Her mom picked him up and took him outside and that was the end.He just sobbed the whole way home. I feel so bad for both of them. I really don’t know what to do at this point. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34uXMyk

No comments:

Post a Comment