
So it's taken a few years but it's finally happening, they are going to be taking my children's bio father's rights away. Very very long story short thier father was extremely abusive towards me emotionally and physically. I left two years ago when he was beating me in front of our then 4 yr old daughter. I left with what for in my car and the very small amount of money I had stashed away and we stayed in hiding. He would send threats that if he ever found us he'd kill us all. After a year he finally found us and when he hurt to the point I was in the hospital for a week. I pressed charges and went right to the court house for emergency custody of the kids. But now he's back to the "if I find you guys this the I'll make sure you are dead" but today is the day they take his rights and I'm just happy it will all be done. But with all of that said I'm so sad, I'm sad for my kids, I'm sad that they ask why he did everything he did and I truly don't have answers. This time of year is hard because of holidays and birthday's and a week before Xmas was when we left. I just don't know what to say to them. We have a few other things going on so it just seems like once again our life is everywhere. Should I explain what will be happening today to them (it would be my daughter is be explaining it to as my son is autistic and wouldn't understand just yet)? They had to speak to a lawyer last week and they have been asking why, I tried to explain but I just dont know if I should be truthful or male it super "kid friendly" ... Honestly any advice would help. Thank you! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/36DoRRG
No comments:
Post a Comment