
I didnt give in to him because I was sick of hearing him. I didnt give in to him because I was stressed. I wasnt even trying to get him to go to sleep. I gave into him because I needed his love. He hasn't let me hold him and cuddle him for so long. His dad has become his favorite person and I miss just him. I miss his needy-ness. I miss the snuggles and kisses. It's been so hard on me that I wanna just cry sometimes. He rejects me when i try to do just about anything with him. He simply prefers his dad. I know he was only letting me cuddle and hold him because he was trying to resist going to bed but I dont care. My arms, legs and shoulders hurt. My hands and arms went numb 30 minutes in. I was drenched in sweat from his body heat and rocking him. I didnt care. I stood there , with my baby in my arms , laying his head on my shoulders and just soaked it all in. For almost two hours. I regret not enjoying these times more often than I did and for ever feeling annoyed and bothered because he wanted my love but I had other things I had to do. Babies grow up too fast. It's been a rough adjustment for this mama realizing my little boy doesnt need or want my attention as much. It's also been an eye opener to not take our time for granted. I will most definitely cherish this moment. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZgIKhq
No comments:
Post a Comment