Friday, 23 August 2019

I don’t remember the last time my mom said she loved me.


I don’t know why she hates me. I’m 19 years old, I have a steady job, bought a new car, have a boyfriend, just won an award at work for getting the most amount of donations for RB. I don’t even remember the last time I hugged my mom. I have 4 other siblings a When I was little and she was dating my step dad, she didn’t tell him she had me, she only said she had 4 kids... not 5. She won’t tell me why. She thinks life is handed to me, and that things come easy to me. It doesn’t. At all! I worked hard. Saved up my money instead of going out with my friends, or bought new clothes. I live at home yet I have to buy my own food, buy my own shampoo and do my own laundry and pay for my own things.. I even have to pay rent. $300.. my insurance is $300 , my car payment is $200, my braces are $150. My phone bill is $60. And then there’s gas and essentials. I spend so much money, and do my own work at home while my entire family doesn’t pay anything. My mom yells at me because she thinks I don’t do anything around the house. Meanwhile my brothers are upstairs playing Xbox, my little sister is out partying and my older sister is shooting up heroin at her boyfriends house... but I’m the one that doesn’t do anything? I cry every night because she doesn’t like me. I still buy her flowers every year for her birthday and for Mother’s Day. I even bought her a car because hers broke down.. yet I’m the useless child. I don’t even remember the last time my mom said I love you to me. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2KTTcTj

No comments:

Post a Comment