
My child has gone from the sweetest little boy into a demon, I swear you'd think he was possessed the way he continously screams throughout the day.I'm getting to the point now where I actually despise being home. I hate my job, it's a long 6am-6pm shift but my god do I hate being at home too. Its a constant battle, everytime I stop him doing anthing dangerous or naughty he will have a tantrum. When he can't get his own way, tantrum. Even if I look at him funny sometimes he just whinges at me. It's draining the life out of me and I just wish a family member would just come and take him away for a couple days so I can just replenish my damn sanity.He is rarely like it for his dad, but he plays up all the time for me. He hits, pulls my hair, scratches, kicks. I feel like my kid honestly hates me. I was so looking forward to trying for another baby but this has put me off, what if the second is like this too.I honestly swear I just have one of the most difficult children going. He won't eat, sleep, listen or be nice. I feel like he should at least do one of those things lol.But yeah any advice would be greatly appreciated because I'm getting to the end of my patience with it and considering how long and tiring work is, I just want to bloody have some peace and quiet and be able to rest at home via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZqrrJX
No comments:
Post a Comment