Thursday, 22 August 2019

That moment when you have serious questions about your child's state of mind..


My nearly 5 year old son just asked for help making a book. He wanted to be able to read us a story for his bedtime instead of the other way around. Cute right? So I set him up with some blank pages to color and then helped him staple it all together when he was done."Daddy, I need help writing the book's name on the front!""Ok, what's the title? I'll write it lightly with a pencil and you can trace it with a marker.""Kitties burn without their mamas.""...""...""Well, that's awfully dark."After some clarification, it turned out that it was a story about two kittens who went to the beach with their mommy - and they didn't get sunburned because their mommy was there.Whew, I thought we were gonna be looking at a whole lot of therapy there for a moment. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HlBZzY

No comments:

Post a Comment