Friday, 23 August 2019

*Spoiler Alert I sound really selfish and bitchy!*


I don’t know why I bothered to cook dinner for a family that won’t eat a goddamn thing I cooked! I slaved for 2 hours while juggling getting a toddler ready for bed, changing laundry, and cleaning up toddler messes.I cooked chicken cutlets and twice baked potatoes. I finished making it at 8:00pm. And my husband got home from work and the food was nice and hot for him. As I’m getting the plates out he slipped past me got a bowl and began to pour cereal and said, “I’m so tired and this is all I’m really hungry for..”Mind you he requested this meal! I could have easily made a stouffer meal and been done with the chaos but no.. I wanted to do something nice for my hard working husband who works 11-14 hour shifts every day. And it’s just a slap in the face to pour cereal after your wife has cleaned, grocery shopped, worked her job, picked up the toddler, unloaded groceries by herself, cook, clean and bathe a child all in the same juggle!It’s a shame! This is honestly why I feel so depressed because when i begin to think of divorce over shit like this I feel like the selfish party. But it’s ironic because nobody in this god damn family I created gives a rat ass about what I do, sacrifice or give to keep it in check!RANT OVER via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HoES2U

No comments:

Post a Comment