Friday, 23 August 2019

Newborn stage sucks..am I alone?


I’ve posted here before. I have an almost 8 week old daughter. I am having severe PPD but I also am curious if anyone else finds the newborn stage mind numbing?? It’s like they need so much, are fussy and can’t entertain themselves at all. Mine also has started fighting naps during the day. It is exhausting and unenjoyable but I can’t tell if it’s because of my PPD or because it really is just that. Getting ready in the am in a challenge because if I set her down she starts fussing after a few minutes! We have started using the yoga ball to bounce her and she likes it and will go to sleep with it but I also don’t want that to be a sleep crutch later. I have other friends who say the same but does it get better?? At this point I am soooo ready to go back to work! I feel every day is survival and am seriously wondering everyday why anyone has kids! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/33U1PVf

No comments:

Post a Comment