
I need help, I have no idea what I am doing. My boy, 11, came back from our holidays with a scratchy head and sure enough when I searched I found a few live lice strolling around. He has never had that before so I am not sure I know what I am doing.I used a lice shampoo for the first time and used the comb. Waged everything and hovered the rest. My son has longish extremely thick hair so that took forever. Then I used the shampoo again one week after. Today I checked him and he was full of white things ( nits I assume). So I soaked his hair in vinegar and used the comb to go through each strand. I had a water and vinegar solution to rinse the comb.In that bowl, there where many little tiny fleas and a couple of normal sized ones. Also a lot of brownish even smaller things. My question is - where those dead? Does he still have an infestation? Shouldn’t all these be dead with two treatments of the shampoo plus combing? I didn’t see anything moving on his head and none of course in the bowl. I just purchased the special comb to go through his hair daily but I have no idea if all these things I saw in the bowl where dead or still very much alive. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2znb56c
No comments:
Post a Comment