Saturday, 24 August 2019

Daughter went to ER the days, I can't seen to calm down


She's okay. So far. She got a concussion that made her lose her sight, dad and I were unrecognizable, tons of terrifying things. She's back to her old self but isn't allowed screens offer dancing or playing. She's bored out of her mind. We're watching for any signs of further problems that could occur.After we got home and she was resting under supervision, I was able to step out and cry.I just got to work and realized this is the first time I've been away from her other than that moment and I feel like I'm in shock, her little "hello? Hello??? Is that you mom?" Voice is just playing over and over in my head and I'm anxious as fuck.Tips to calm down? I don't want to get to the point where I have to go home from my personal inability to function from this anxiety that's growing every minute. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2U3bN21

No comments:

Post a Comment