
So we have a 5 month old baby, first time parents. I noticed that I am very out of shape. I told my wife this and she said it's called sympathy weight. Something dad's get because they just stop doing as much to stay with the mom when she's pregnant or home with the baby, I work my job come home and help out with what I can, don't get me wrong I absolutely love it.I just am wanting to know what are things you've done to become motivated? I find myself home doing nothing. Not hanging out with friends, with my wife insisting I go out and have fun, I just will think of any excuse to stay home. I am someone with a very high metabolism, the weight isn't actually a thing. I just am struggling with every day things sometimes. If I even have to run a certain distance I find myself short of breath, or when I have to go up or down stairs as well.I can feel when I breath my lungs don't feel as healthy as they should I don't smoke and never really have, I used to compete in track and field in highschool and basketball, I'm only 23 so not to long ago I just know I should be in better shape and am wanting tips on what dad's have done to get out of this slumpTLDR New dad with sympathy weight is what my wife pointed out, and has no motivation to do anything and want to become healthierThank you for your time and any answers given! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZoQihh
No comments:
Post a Comment