Sunday, 3 February 2019

When does a 2 year old start wanting dad again?


My 2 year old son never wants me to do anything for him. Or even touch him when him mum is around. He physically pushes my hands away. When his mum is out of the room and left with me, after the initial 10 mins of him freaking out because his mums gone we are eventually the best of buds. Then mum enters and he hates me all over again.It's really tiring on my partner. I can never carry him when we are together. I can't even push the buggy. We are on holiday in 36 degree heat and she's doing all the heavy lifting. Now she's sick because she's so tired and the whole thing is ruining the holiday if I'm being honest.When does this end? I basically don't want to take him on holiday again until his dependency on mummy ends. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2MN7lAV

No comments:

Post a Comment