Sunday, 3 February 2019

I'm worried my illness is affecting my son


I'm a married 29yo f, I've been sick for alot of my life my immune system was never good to begin with but it got significantly worse wen I was 15 after I developed bacterial meningitis I then caught glandular fever which then led to ME (chronic fatigue syndrome) I'm struggling big time. The condition has become so much worse as I've gotten older I'm exhausted all the time and I'm afraid its having an effect on my son (5) I take him to his skating lessons every Saturday and I try to do as many activities as I can with him , low energy stuff like colouring, watching movies together, playing games wherever we go, but I feel like it's not enough he plays his playstation when I cant get up. I feel like I'm failing he needs more. Please any advice would be appreciated via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2WG78Eu

No comments:

Post a Comment