
I have 2 kids, 2 & 10 i work full time, m-f 530 am-2 pm. Both kids go to school and daycare so the 10 yo gets home around the same time as i do, about 3pm. I get the 2 yo from daycare around 4 pm i try and have dinner ready on the table by 530pmI dont feel like i have any time to clean aside from doing a load of dishes here and there during the week weekends are a bit better but no way to deep clean the house let alone fix up my room after having moved several months ago.My partner works a physical job and helps where he can but its physically taxing and hes tired.My 10 yo has chores. I do have to cajole him to actually do them....How do you actually get everything done? I leave my house when everyone is sleeping so i cant do anything then.Please help a momma out! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2GoL0J3
No comments:
Post a Comment