Thursday, 24 January 2019

My future child seems to have been rejected due to my decision to breakup with the father....


I’m struggling here. I discovered I was 6 weeks pregnant back in Nov 2018 and couldn’t bring myself to abort. The father of my of child was completely supportive up until the day I broke-up with him. He was not a good partner and I had to call it quits as I didn’t want our future child to witness such a dysfunctional relationship. He didn’t understand, didn’t agree, and reacted so poorly. This was 2 weeks ago.The day after, he rejected the gender reveal appointment. I don’t know if I should accept that declined offer (which was emailed while we were together) as his answer or give this more time. I haven’t spoken to his family since Nov 2018 and feel reaching out would only make the rejection worse.I’m having a hard time understanding how the father and his family could reject a child they haven’t even met? An innocent being that was not responsible for anything between me and the father... I just don’t get it or maybe I don’t want to. Trying to move on but its been difficult since this is my first child. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2CFqJv9

No comments:

Post a Comment